Oceanside Real Estate
Welcome to Oceanside Real Estate. Oceanside, California is a very diverse and a large beach town this is home to over 160,000 residents. The city spans over a total of 4 different zip codes and is notably known for bordering the Marine Military base known as Camp Pendleton. Many service men and women call Oceanside homes as well as many who love the old town flare of the beach community while also enjoying many of the newer communities that have been built in the last 10 years.
Some of the best real estate values can be found in Oceanside as single family homes can still be purchased in the $300,000 to $400,000 range. No matter where you live you can always get to the beach in under 20 minutes as the main 76 and 78 freeways take you directly to the ocean. Many of the communities are located between these two freeways and offer a variety of ocean view and gated communities.
~ NEWLY LISTED - OCEANSIDE HOMES FOR SALE ~
|February 9th - February 16th New Listings||2||2||54|
Below are the current Brand New Listings in the last 7 days. Buyers looking for the best deals often find well priced homes selling in the first week of being on the market.
Listed: February 15 for $530,000Nestled in the heart of Oceanside, this stately property is located within the gates of Park Lane. A private community close to schools, shopping and dining. Beyond the front door youll... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 15 for $390,900Stunning 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 2 story condo in the gated community of North River in Oceanside. Enjoy a first floor living room, dining room, and beautifully updated kitchen with gr... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 13 for $849,000Seller will entertain offers between $799,000-$849,000. Tremendous value for this beautifully remodeled Oceanside condo w/breathtaking views of the harbor/ocean. Featuring 2beds, 2baths... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 12 for $550,000This 4 bedroom, 2.5 half bath has so much potential! The private backyard has a shed, garden, and fruit trees in the front and back - avocado, orange, lemon, guava, & pomegranate! Walk ... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 11 for $249,900Located in the North Valley neighborhood of Oceanside with convenient access to CA-76, this top floor, storage-rich home is move-in ready! Property features include a vaulted ceiling an... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 14 for $355,900Lovely 2 bedroom, 2 full bathroom, single story condo in the highly desired community of Pelican Cove in Oceanside! Enjoy new interior paint, new carpet, ceiling fans, an open floor pla... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 11 for $466,990Brand new, beach close, with a nice low tax rate. Palomar is located in the Mission Lane Community with beautiful parks and amenities for low fees and no Mello Roos. 3 Beds + Loft! Wa... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 13 for $298,000A cute 2 bedrooms, 1 bath home in the 55+ Community in Oceana East 2. A detached 2-car garage and very private patio between the garage and home. Great opportunity to own this single l... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 14 for $519,000Well maintained single level home located within the heart of Oceanside on a premium corner lot. This amazing move-in ready property has been completely updated featuring fresh interio... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 13 for $545,000($535,999-$545,000) RUN DO NOT WALK! THIS IS A GREAT INVESTOR OR FIRST-TIME BUYER OPPORTUNITY! JUST LOOK AT THE PRICE! THIS IS "TRULY AN "AS-IS SALE. Rarely on market this popular 3 bed... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 13 for $599,000Beautiful single story home with an amazing backyard & no neighbors behind! Enter into your formal living & dining room that flows into the open family room & kitchen with a cozy firepl... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 13 for $629,000Beautiful 3 bed,3 full bath,home with optional 4th bedroom/den & full bath on main level, located on a quiet street with direct access to the San Luis Rey River Trail. Bright,open floor... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 11 for $2,999,000Escape to a different world beyond the historic gates of the Saint Malo Beach where privacy and waterfront living is the ultimate destination. The French Normandy Enclave offers private... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 12 for $499,000Highly sought after Mission Point home located across from the historic Mission San Luis Rey. Move-in ready Optional 4th Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home features freshly painted exterior, hardwo... VIEW DETAILS
- Listed: February 12 for $529,900Spacious home in the Wine Hill neighborhood of Oceanside, with no neighbors across or behind you! You'll love the beautifully updated bathrooms and the large backyard that is perfect fo... VIEW DETAILSListed: February 11 for $569,990This Plan 1 residence features a deck off the dining room, a side by side two car garage, solar panel system that will be owner-owned, granite countertops in the kitchen, Nest thermosta... VIEW DETAILS
For those looking for distressed beach properties you will find a very large inventory in Oceanside. Unlike other beach towns that have very low inventory of bank owned foreclosure and short sale properties, Oceanside still has a large supply for savvy home buyers and real estate investors. Our goal is to give you a comprehensive guide to the city and all the communities that are located here. Please browse our site and contact us with any questions, we are here to help you!
Oceanside Real Estate Blog
One of the more popular golf courses in Oceanside, California is the Emerald Isle golf course and the homes that surround them. n......
Buying a home at a reduced price tends to be the goal of many home buyers in the marketplace today. nbsp;Finding a good deal can ......
The final homes are being sold at the Vista Del Mar community after originally coming on the market at the beginning of 2018. nbs......
For additional information on the Oceanside Real Estate market please contact any of our Oceanside Real Estate agents today at 760-710-2856 for detailed information on Oceanside Homes For Sale.
This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You should rely on this information only to decide whether or not to further investigate a particular property. BEFORE MAKING ANY OTHER DECISION, YOU SHOULD PERSONALLY INVESTIGATE THE FACTS (e.g. square footage and lot size) with the assistance of an appropriate professional. You may use this information only to identify properties you may be interested in investigating further.
All uses except for personal, non-commercial use in accordance with the foregoing purpose are prohibited. Redistribution or copying of this information, any photographs or video tours is strictly prohibited. This information is derived from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) service provided by Sandicor®. Displayed property listings may be held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent responsible for this display. The information and any photographs and video tours and the compilation from which they are derived is protected by copyright. Compilation © 2020 Sandicor®, Inc.
Listing information last updated on February 16th, 2020 at 8:01pm CST.